Graduates: Click HERE to RSVP.
- Mandatory Graduation Practice takes place on Friday, July 31st at 8:00 AM. Students MUST attend practice in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Graduates will be expected to arrive by 6:30 AM on the morning of graduation. See attachment below for dress code.
- Diplomas will be available at the conclusion of the ceremony. Graduates not attending graduation may pick theirs up from the front office starting Monday the 3rd of August.
Important Covid-19-related safety information for this event:
- Limit of 6 guests in order to provide for social distancing in the stadium
- Guest seating will be provided on both sides of the stadium, with ceremony staged in field, visible to both home and visitors’ bleachers.
- Alternating stadium rows will be taped off to promote social distancing among guests.
- In order to support our community’s health and safety, wear face coverings, especially when entering and exiting the event.
- Students will be spaced apart from one another when marching and seated on the field.
- Guests will not be permitted on the field at the conclusion of the ceremony. Guests should meet their graduates at the PAC or the Gym area at the conclusion of the event.