Final Exams, 2020
FINAL EXAMS update:
After careful consideration by WHS teachers, we have modified our final exam policies and procedures (this does NOT apply to EOC courses)
The teacher team for each course will determine IF a final exam is required.
If a final exam IS required:
- The exam will count as 5% of the student’s overall grade.
- The exam will be given on this schedule:
- Thursday, December 17th: Period 3 and 4 Finals
- Friday, December 18th: Period 1 and 2 Finals (Early Release Day)
If a final exam is NOT required,
- Teachers and students will focus on remediating, improving, and enriching essential learning standards in the course and provide opportunities to improve the overall grade.
Please know that students are expected to attend and participate in school activities through the ½ day on 12/18. Any child not in attendance will be marked absent. Parents should send written excuse to the WHS Attendance Office.