WHS Spring Testing 2021
Important Information for Testing Spring 2021
Testing begins the week of May 3rd. Please know that if your child is taking Algebra 1, Biology, US History, American Lit or ANY Advanced Placement class, that he or she will be expected to sit for an exam at the assigned time. Further details on EOC tests and specific instructions for our Distance Learner families to be announced soon. We know our students are ready!
There are two days reserved for final exams in the courses that are issuing finals (all finals are 5% of overall grade). Most classes are not issuing finals and instead will be providing review and grade improvement opportunities for students throughout the last week. We strongly encourage all students to be at school and maximizing their learning. Please do not encourage your child to stop coming to school just because you see a grade that you like. Teachers may still have summative grades to enter. The best way to know is to communicate with your child’s teacher.
Please review the following key calendar items, and reach out to WHS if you have any questions:
Senior Review week: May 10-14th.
- 3rd and 4th period finals on May 13th
- 1st and 2nd period finals on May 14th
Underclassmen Review Week: May 17th-21st
- 3rd and 4th period finals on May 20th
- 1st and 2nd period finals on May 21st – Note, May 21st is an Early Release Day. All students will be off campus at 12:30 PM.
- Monday, April 25th: Senior Honors Night (all qualifying seniors have been invited). Details on Schoology Class of 2021 Group.
- Underclassmen Academic Awards Presentation (all qualifiers have been invited)
- American Lit EOC: May 3rd and 4th
- Algebra 1 EOC: May 5th
- US History EOC: May 6th
- Dance Concert and Visual Arts Show, PAC: May 6th and 7th
- Biology EOC: May 7th
- Make-up EOC’s: May 10th-12th
- Last Day for Seniors: May 14th
- May 11th: Yearbook Distribution
- AP Exams (See Schedule on Schoology): May 3rd-14th
- Prom: May 15th at WHS.
- Senior Baccalaureate, May 17th, WHS Stadium
- Senior Breakfast and Graduation Rehearsal: May 20th
- Last Day of School for 9th-11th Grade -- EARLY RELEASE DAY: May 21st
- Class of 2021 Commencement Ceremony: May 21st, 8:00 PM
Spring Testing Schedule